Courses & Programs
Over 100 online courses are currently available online, with others currently in development. These offerings are available from most of the academic colleges and departments across the university, giving you an array of options.
To identify a list of available online classes, access the Searchable Class Schedule and use the search instructions below.
1. Select the appropriate term (i.e. Fall 2017) and click submit
2. Select the subject(s) you are interested in
3. Select “DSU Online Campus” as the campus location
4. Click the “Class Search” button to view a list of available online offerings
Currently, no fully online programs are available from DSU. Work is actively underway in the development of several potential online or blended program offerings, including:
- Nursing, RN to BSN
- Digital Forensics Certificate
- EMT/Paramedic Certificates
- Health Sciences BS Completion Programs