A great value
We know college can be expensive. As a result, we strive to keep the cost of your education as low as possible. With an online only tuition option and the same tuition and general fees for a mix of online and campus, we are one of the best values locally and regionally.
In addition, we are constantly working with academic departments and faculty to identify open education resources to reduce or eliminate the cost of textbooks and other learning materials. Take these savings and apply them to your next class or degree, or perhaps a reward for accomplishing your educational goals. You deserve it.
What it Costs
Online and Campus
General Fees: $33.08/credit
Delivery Fee: $30/credit (online classes only)
Online Only Programs
General student fees waived
Available regardless of residency
Individual course fees may apply.
Paying your tuition online.
- Click here (follow the next steps in the new window that opens)
- Enter Secure Area
- Login to your Student account with your User id (Student ID), and PIN (your assigned number or the number you selected)
- Select the Student tab
- Select Student Accounts
- Select Make A Payment/Account Summary
- Please make note of your student account balance. You will need this number and will not be able to see it again.
- At the bottom of the page select Make Online Payment
- Select the current term then submit
- Enter the payment amount
- Click submit payment
- Select method of payment Credit card or electronic check. Please note that you will be charged a 2.75% convenience fee for the credit card payment. Electronic check does not have a fee.
- This CASHNet payment site is contracted with Dixie State University
- Enter payment information. A receipt will be emailed to you.
- When you are finished click exit.
The tuition refund policy is established by the Utah Board of Regents and amended by each University or university to fit its programs. Dixie State University refunds for students who withdraw from class(es) or drop classes are calculated as follows:
- Day 1 through Day 14: 100% refund or removal of tuition and some fees.
- Day 15 through day 22: 50% refund of tuition and fees.
- Course and lab fees are non-refundable after the first day of the semester.